Why people are worried about Dry Eye
See what makes us different!
How can you tell if you have chronic dry eyes?
Common signs and symptoms include;
- Eye discomfort: your eyes burn, sting, feel gritty and sensitive to light
- Foreign body sensation: feeling like there is something in your eye
- Eye redness/watering
- Eye fatigue: your eyes seem to tire easily, especially when reading, using a computer or watching TV.
- Changeable blurry vision: can be a problem, especially for contact lens wearers, as they can upset the delicate balance of tear production and distribution.
As a quick guide as to whether you suffer from dry eyes try this simple test.
Blink Twice and then slowly count the numbers shown below.
If you can't get to Ten without needing to blink again then you may have Dry Eyes.
- If you suffer with any of these symptoms we recommend you arrange an appointment for a Dry Eye Assessment – for more details click here.